Tailor-made digitization that supports the business
- The presented case study examines NaviParking’s deployment of NaviPay Manager at the indoor parking lot at GTC Globis Wrocław and self-service kiosk mode for Medicover – one of the building’s tenants.
- For the needs of a new medical facility at GTC Globis Wrocław, the administration of the facility has allocated a parking area for Medicover’s patients at a level -1. The concept was supported with a digital solution designed by NaviParking.
- One of the main goals of digitizing the parking lot at GTC Globis Wrocław was gaining more control of the facility and preventing misuse of parking spaces.
- To address these challenges NaviParking provided NaviPay Manager and a kiosk mode for Medicover – digital solutions for parking administrators and business owners who offer parking spaces for their clients. The deployed hardware consists of IoT (Internet of Things) devices.
- In the near future the client is open to implementing other products at the parking lot, such as: NaviPay Enterprise and/or NaviPay personal accounts.
- The deployed software and hardware proved effective in optimizing parking processes both for the facility’s administrators and its users. The project is still in the phase of active development.