Parking lot digitization: unleashing hidden potential
- The presented case study examines NaviParking’s deployment of NaviPay and NaviParking Manager at Mercure Warsaw Grand hotel.
- The customers are the administrators of the Mercure Warsaw Grand parking lot who aimed to monetize their unused parking spaces while enhancing the satisfaction of the drivers.
- NaviParking provided the hotel with NaviPay and NaviParking Manager to streamline parking lot management and improve efficiency.
- In order to increase the revenue and enhance the customer experience, reservations and subscriptions at the Mercure Warsaw Grand parking lot were made available through the website digitalparking.city. The facility was also integrated with the Autopay application.
- The Mercure Warsaw Grand parking lot is the sixth instance of collaboration between NaviParking and Accor Group.